Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello, Everyone,

A quick note. I've been out of the Blog World for weeks now. But life ever moves forward in exciting ways. I have so much to share with you about making money online.

From Jay Abraham's free teleseminars on Joint Venturing, to Alex Mendosian's shoot to the top of success with his repackaging of Jay's and other free teleseminars--so many ways to find success on the Internet. Bob Bly's marriage to Internet Marketing after a 25-year mega-success as a prolific author and master print copywriter--to the discovery of other Internet girl- and boy-wonders, Ewen Chia and Avril Harper.

Whether you want to make money in the public domain, on eBay, Amazon, building a list, sending out ezines--I have more valuable information to share with you than you can imagine, really. I will talk to you about search engine optimization (SEO), setting up an Agora style website and much more.

Place this Shari Davis Blog in your Favorites/Bookmarks right now. Check in with me once a week. I promise, you, you will be happy you do. I'm going to share so much good information with you for free.

To an ever Higher Response,

Shari Davis

P.S. Remember learning to sell and to be a good marketer is one of the first steps to a successful Internet marketing career and any enterpreneural business. Check out books by Olgivy and Bencivenga; and today pick up a copy of Denny Hatch's book Method Marketing at Amazon. This book offers incredible knowledge and tips about direct mail and marketing. Also, take a look at the book review I wrote about Method Marketing (under my pen name KKay.

No comments: