Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just want to share for new Bloggers. Go to www.katherinekay.com July 8, 2012 WordPress Post. A great offer. I'm helping the first 10 people who register and stay with HostGator for 60 days -- 20 minutes FREE Phone time to ask anything you like about starting a WordPress Blog. And I will send you a 7-day FREE e-course about how to get your own domain and hosting and get your blog started.
If you're in a hurry, go straight to this link: Click here. And sign up on the website right away. It's easy. And I will be able to see you signed up with me. And go to www.katherinekay.com and tell me too! Yes, I do get a small commission. Sign up. Fill in Contact Box at www.katherinekay.com FREE 20 minutes of phone tips. And FREE 7-day e-course on getting started from domain setup to hosting and more.

No comments: